Axel’One is a Collaborative
Its mission is the pooling of means (building, tools, knowledge) by providing hosting services to collaborative project related to clean process and innovative material developments.
Polymer and interface caracterisation
- Miniaturisation, manufacturing and caracterisation to speed-up new resin developpements
- Understanding and controlling of interface phenomena between polymer and reinforcing agent
Instrumented model Processes
- Simulated and instrumented developpment tools for the formulation of polymer and reinforcing agent associations
- Study of process/multiscale structure/performance dependences
- Data acquisition to help extrapolate toward industrial tools
- Identification on model structure coupons of physical parameters to define new mathematical laws to describe melted and solid state behaviors, for instrumented and simulated processes.
- Development of advanced numerical calculation methodologies.